Thursday, September 30, 2004

Poem about SIU at Carbondale

When I came to here for the first time,
I felt very Carbondale.
What kind of place is Carbondale for me?

Even though, it is so countryside,
it takes about 2 hours to go to downtown, St. Louis
it is not convenient to go to wal-mart on foot,
I cannot live without bicycle,
not much place to have fun,
food at the cafeteria is terrible,
I feel scary when I walk in front of the Morris library at mid-night,

But,I like SIU at Carbondale
That is becauseā€¦

I can see many stars,
There is beautiful and wonderful campus lake,
It is full of nature,
Great environments to study,
people are so nice and friendly,
teachers give me a plenty of homework,
there are many fans of Cardinals,
mascot of SIU is lovely SALUKI,
there is not such an excited things except SALUKI football.
I decided to do my best to realize my dream in Carbondale.

by Mayumi Iguchi EAP2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home